[Mailman-Users] creating lists via email ?

Marcus C. Gottwald mcg at priconet.de
Fri Jan 29 22:03:49 CET 1999

G'day!

J.D. wrote (Thu 1999-Jan-28 17:03:31 -0800):

> > It is definitely possible to have a web-based interface for
> > creating mailing-lists. I have two of them running.
> > However, there is currently no routine for checking wether
> > the input makes sense. This could be added to the (Perl-)
> > script which is doing the job.
> >
> > By controlling the access to the script, you can determine
> > who is allowed to use it and create lists.
>
> 	Is your script in a state where you'd be willing to share it
> 	with others?

Anyone who'd like to may certainly receive a copy of the
script and html-file.

However, it is not very well developed, not intended for
use by un-instructed users - and in German, but I could
translate it. So I suggest not to publish it in the current
state.

See ya, Marcus

--
    Marcus C. Gottwald  ·  <mcg at priconet.de>  ·  +49 177 3557799  ·  PGP

             norm is now up for more than 91 days and 4:12h