[Mailman-Users] exim

Balazs Nagy julian7 at kva.hu
Fri Jan 29 09:47:05 CET 1999

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, J C Lawrence wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:45:19 -0500
> Brad Crittenden<bac at ivc.com> wrote:
>
> > hello: i've followed the threads on qmail and exim but i'm a bit
> > confused.  it seems that mailman does not yet support qmail but
> > may soon.  does it actually work with exim?
>
> I find that mailman works fine with Exim, and requires no patches or
> other tweaks to do so.

I'm glad to hear Exim works flawlessly.  By the way Qmail doesn't support
this envelope forging due of the author's decision about security and
strict implementing of RFC specifications.

I downloaded Exim just now and I'll check it out ASAP.  If the half is true
what you told about Exim, it have to be a good piece of software ;-)

Regards: Balazs (Vassenaar rules)
--
#!/usr/bin/perl -export-a-crypto-system-sig -http://dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa