[Mailman-Users] cannot get mailman working

J. Michael Barasch barasch at usc.edu
Thu Jan 28 10:51:49 CET 1999

I am looking to create a mailing list for a local organization that I am in.
I downloaded the latest version of mailman and version 1.5.1 of python.  I
installed python and now all the files that come with mailman are recognized
as python files.  However, whenever I try to click on a mailman file, python
opens but then almost immediately has a fatal error.  Would someone please
help me figure out how to get past this point?  Thank you all.

J. Michael Barasch
University of Southern California