[Mailman-Users] Bounce formats

Jonathan Bradshaw jonathan at NrgUp.Com
Mon Jan 25 20:06:09 CET 1999

Are you interested in adding additional bounce formats to have mailman handle
or is the future direction to some type of VERP method?

Also, in the same bounce issue, could the member listing have a way to sort by
domain? Although usernames aren't always the same many times the domain a
bounce came from can help narrow down the user. With over 1000 names on the
list this can be a long task :-(

--
 Jonathan Bradshaw <Jonathan at NrgUp.Com> | Novell 4.x CNE | Ham Callsign N9OXE
          "...I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil.