[Mailman-Users] HTML messages

Jonathan Bradshaw jonathan at NrgUp.Com
Wed Jan 20 14:10:11 CET 1999

Does anyone have any ideas (or maybe this is a "feature" to be implemented?)
on how to fix those annoying messages that include the same thing in HTML...
the trouble is most people who do that are newbies and don't have a clue how
to turn it off. I'd simply like to "Strip all attachments" type option.
(Especially for digests...)

Ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--
 Jonathan Bradshaw <Jonathan at NrgUp.Com> | Novell 4.x CNE | Ham Callsign N9OXE
          "...I'm not one of those who think Bill Gates is the devil.