[Mailman-Users] cvs question

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Sat Jan 16 22:01:43 CET 1999

    DH> Earlier tonight I attempted to do a cvs update...I wasn't
    DH> having much luck so I wiped out my directory and did another
    DH> initial check out which went just fine and picked up
    DH> 1.0b7+....

I'm glad you were finally able to get at the code.  However, the DC
area was slammed by a big ice storm on Friday and I know CNRI lost
power (my home was out for about 24 hours).  It looks like many
machines have come back up now, but cvs.python.org isn't one of them.
I'll send a message to our sysadmins, but it may be Monday before I
get that machine running again.

www.list.org looks functional, so you can pick the source for 1.0b8 up
from there.

-Barry