[Mailman-Users] public archives are private

Jeff Berliner jeff at endeavor.med.nyu.edu
Fri Jan 15 14:58:21 CET 1999

--On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 10:04 PM -0500 "Barry A. Warsaw"
<bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:
> These were SyntaxErrors?  The first looks okay to me (and I don't see
> anything obvious in the CVS log), and for the second one that was
> 1.5.2 leakage that I've fixed in the current CVS source.

     They were, boh caused by seemingly unnecessary raise statements.
Unfortunately, my way of handling that was to break Mailman :(

     If I properly fix the error, by commenting out the raise, not the call
to self.CheckHTMLArchiveDir() (don't ask me why I did that, it was
late...), things work great.

     My apologies, and thanks for the help.  Now that it's working I can
upgrade to 1.0b8! :)

                                                  - Jeff

Jeff Berliner                            jeff at popmail.med.nyu.edu
Academic Computing,                      Phone: (212) 263-5744
New York University School of Medicine   Fax:   (212) 263-8542