[Mailman-Users] Re: R: Re: [Mailman-Users] ImportError in mailman-1.0b6

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw at cnri.reston.va.us
Wed Jan 13 00:51:58 CET 1999

>>>>> "delbia" ==   <delbia at tin.it> writes:

    delbia> I'm glad to have noticed that. Not a bug however; perhaps
    delbia> the only thing for you to do will be to announce on the
    delbia> package that Python release should be 1.5.1 or more recent
    delbia> (and not 1.5 as written)...

I'd still like to be able to claim Python 1.5 compatibility, at least
for the Mailman 1.0 release.  At some point we will probably have to
require 1.5.1 or better, but I hope we're not there yet.

-Barry