[Mailman-Users] Bug in b7?

Jason Wellman nimh at morticia.ml.org
Tue Jan 12 23:15:57 CET 1999

Heya,

I recently upgraded from b6 to b7 (running RH 5.2).  And I am most impressed
by mailman, and the smooth transition during upgrading.  But I have two bugs
(???) I need to work out.

1)  Even if a person is subscribed to a list it keeps the message and sends
me a "administrator needs to approve" message.  This is the most serious
bug, as I have many many lists this is already eating up a lot of my time.
:)

2)  When I hit the listinfo page <whatever>/mailman/listinfo the publicly
displayable lists (marked as so in the privacy options) do not show up.

Any sugestions?  Thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

-- Jason Wellman