[Mailman-Users] 1.0b7 unmoderated list requiring approvals...

John Lewis jlewis at prospace.org
Mon Jan 11 04:53:51 CET 1999

Greetings, I just upgraded to 1.0b7, and even though, in the privacy
section of the list admin setup, I have:
 Must posts be approved by an administrator?  set to NO, and
Restrict posting privilege to list members? set to YES

The list admin still gets approval messages from posts by list members?

I've resubmitted the settings twice to see if that fixed it, to no avail.
What am I missing here?  Is it me, or b7?

Thanks.

John N. Lewis
ProSpace Webmaster