[Mailman-Users] Problem with 1.0b6

Mike Kennedy mkennedy at cs.ucr.edu
Thu Jan 7 02:34:51 CET 1999

When I try to access the cgi scripts to look up infomation on the 'test'
list it gives me an internal server error and I get this in the error log
of the server:

[Wed Jan  6 17:01:11 1999] access to /opt/mailman/cgi-bin/admin failed for
shoebox.ucr.edu, reason: Premature end of script headers

Do the cgi-scripts need to be gid owned by the www server? Help please...
thanks.

					Mike

: Mike Kennedy			        mkennedy at cs.ucr.edu :
: Systems Administrator                 (909) 787-2946      :
: Computer Science Department                               :
: University of California, Riverside 			    :