[Mailman-Users] Mailman customizations...

Mike Cisar marauder at morepower.com
Sun Feb 28 17:12:45 CET 1999

Can anyone tell me if it is (or will in a future version) be possible to to
totally customize the HTML that is output by Mailman... for example the
output of  http://www.yaddayadda.yadda/listinfo, etc?  While there are a
couple of minor changes I would prefer to make to the text itself, the major
thing is that I would like to change the colors, font, etc. to match the
rest of my site.  I'd presume that because some of the HTML is already
customizable, that the remainder will be made so in the future, but would
just like to get an opinion/confirmation on that :-)

Thanks for any suggestions,