[Mailman-Users] Switch to QMAIL from SENDMAIL

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Sat Feb 27 15:26:15 CET 1999

Alex Yu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am plan to switch to QMAIL form SENDMAIL, because I heard that QMAIL is
> more secure and it was built for security purpose as based.  I just want to
> know that what problems will I face if I switch to QMAIL from SENDMAIl, and
> how would I fix it?  What configurations I have to modify?  Thanks for your
> comments!

You should ask Sean Summers, since he installed Mailman 1.0b7 and
qmail for the Starship. It might also be useful if Sean could
collect his changes and contribute it for the INSTALL hints?

ciao - chris

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
10553 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net