[Mailman-Users] Mailman & QMail

Martin Preishuber Martin.Preishuber at stuco.uni-klu.ac.at
Sat Feb 20 19:59:16 CET 1999

Hi there,

I've just installed Mailman 5 times without too great success ...
I guess the problem is qmail-related ... The installation went fine
(I used configure --prefix=/home/users/mailman --with-mail-gid=qmail
--with-cgi-gid=nobody which seems to be correct) but mailman just
doesn't send any mail ... when I create a new list with newlist,
it doesn't do anything (at least there's nothing in the maillog)
plus when subscribing to a mailinglist, the mail gets forwarded
to list at host but then there's nothing again ... could anyone
give me some hint, what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Preishuber - Student, ECLiPt Core Member, SysAdmin
http://eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at,
mailto:Martin.Preishuber at stuco.uni-klu.ac.at

Some rise by sin and some by virtue fall.