[Mailman-Users] Upgrade script for old databases?

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Fri Feb 19 17:00:22 CET 1999

Hi Mail(wo)men,

does apparently somebody have a script which helps
upgrading an old Mailman 0.95 database to 1.0b7?

I'd like to renew some 20 lists and would like to
do this without too much noise. Would be great if
I had not to reinvent wheels, so thanks for any suggestion.

ciao - chris

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
10553 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net