[Mailman-Users] Auto-List population from text dump

Nicholas Brenckle nicholas.brenckle at yale.edu
Mon Feb 8 22:10:49 CET 1999

I've been running Mailman as a test with a few lists and it works great.
I have a few lists that require automatic population from mail dumps.
Right now the list manager is PMDF that works from text-file lists so I
have a simple perl script that parses the dump and populates the lists.

Im assuming I'll be able to do the same thing in python and mailMan? The
dump only populates existing lists, it won't need to create anything.

-Nick

Nicholas Brenckle                   Yale University School of Medicine
nicholas.brenckle at yale.edu                     ITS Med - PO Box 208089
203-737-2377                                  New Haven, CT 06520-8089