[Mailman-Users] :) [Mailman-Users] Incomplete Registrants Show Up On Membership List

Clark Evans clark.evans at manhattanproject.com
Mon Feb 8 20:32:40 CET 1999

Harald Meland wrote:

> [Clark Evans]
>
> > People who havn't "confirmed" show up
> > on the membership list... or so it seems.
>
> I'm unable to reproduce this -- what Mailman version are you running?
> Are others having similar problems?

Ok.  I think I must qualify for the dunce award.
I had an "auto-reply" on my test account stating
that I'm out of the office.  I guess this is
how I got registered.  Hmm.  I have since not
been able to duplicate it, so that seems like
the only plausable explanation (other than the
fact that I'm stupid... which is a distinct
possibility that I'm not ruling out)

This mailing list server is slick stuff.
Thank you for all of your help!

:) Clark