[Mailman-Users] trouble ..

Harald Meland Harald.Meland at usit.uio.no
Wed Feb 3 19:19:09 CET 1999

[afuu_RespInfo at etoile.afuu.fr]

> Could you help me ?
>
> I receive this message when i try tu sibscribe to a list
>
> Do you know what i can do to fix this trouble ?

Have a look in your system logs (syslog facility LOG_MAIL, level
LOG_CONSOLE) -- the "wrapper" program should have put some indication
of why it failed (end exited with status 1) in there.

My guess is that you configured mailman without the proper
"--with-mail-gid=GROUP" option, so you'll need to reconfigure,
recompile and reinstall.

--
Harald