[Mailman-Users] Preventing binaries

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Tue Dec 21 05:43:14 CET 1999

Quoting Dan Mick (Dan.Mick at West.Sun.COM):
> > I've posted detailed instructions on this before, but I got the original idea
> > from this mailing list before that.
>
> Yup, and if it didn't involve procmail, I'd probably do it too.
> I despise having two tools for the same job, especially when one

Well, then you probably shouldn't be using Unix - that's the whole Unix
philosphy: use an existing tool for a job it's good at, rather than trying to
reinvent the same functionality.

> of them is a chainsaw with no blade guard or handle.  ;)

You *definitely* shouldn't be using Unix.

:-)

--
Paul Tomblin, not speaking for anybody.
SETI at Home:  Finally a *good* way to impress Jodie Foster