[Mailman-Users] digest error

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Mon Dec 20 21:06:41 CET 1999

When the cron process for the Send digest runs. I get the following
error below. What problem am I having. I recently upgraded to mailman
1.1 and upgraded to python 1.5.2 . The digest has been working fine for
a  week and all of a sudden I get this error below.
Traceback (innermost last):

  File "/home/mailman/scripts/contact_transport", line 66, in ?
    Utils.TrySMTPDelivery(to_addrs, from_addr, text, queue_id)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 222, in TrySMTPDelivery
    from Mailman.pythonlib import smtplib
ValueError: bad marshal data
/home/mailman->Traceback (innermost last):

--
Kory Wheatley              Office Phone 236-3874
Computing & Communication

Everything you do must point to him.