[Mailman-Users] Cookies: possible to do without?

Are Tysland arety at dolphinics.no
Fri Dec 17 08:10:32 CET 1999

A new problem has noted itself on my old MM-lists: Cookies.
Yes, my main browser at the office handles this fine, but on my
Psion5 (with dialin to the lan via GSM) does not handle cookies
(at least not version 1.52f) at all. Since this is the only
connection I have when I'm out and I would like to be able to
admin the lists during vacations too, I would like to know if
there are any workarounds for MM to /not/ use cookies. Anyone?

Are Tysland

- at -