[Mailman-Users] envelope_sender et al

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Tue Dec 14 01:01:33 CET 1999

I've got USE_ENVELOPE_SENDER = 0 at the bottom of my
/etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py (that's where Debian puts it,
anyway) and SMART_ADDRESS_MATCH = 1 in Defaults.py
but mailman is still not using the From: header
- I have several complaints from members whose mail is
being held up because mailman is sniffing something
other than the From: headers to get its addresses.

We're using version 1.0rc2, BTW.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/