[Mailman-Users] hello, I m a new comer of Mailman user :)

David Aue aue at nirvis.com
Fri Aug 27 20:55:28 CEST 1999

Basically you just need to get python installed properly on your server.
 Check out the pyhton web site (www.python.org) for more info on this.
 Depending on the distribution of Linux you are running you may be able to
just get working binaries through a package manager.  RedHat and Debian for
instance will install python for you automagically.

Once Pyhton is installed and working, install Mailman by following the
INSTALL and README.  Mailman is very simple to install if you follow the
instructions carefully.  It worked for me the first shot.