[Mailman-Users] Web submissions, Search archives

David Aue aue at nirvis.com
Fri Aug 27 20:40:12 CEST 1999

Mailman rocks.  This is one of the best looking/working products (freeware
or not) around!

I would be interested in having more WebBBS type features for our less
savvy and more impatient users.  Specifically this would mean the ability
to reply to a message in the archive from a web page without being a list
member.  Has anyone done anything like this already?  If not, is there a
way to pipe mail into Mailman and get it to temporarily ignore if the user
is signed up?

Has anyone out there added search capabilities to the archiving?  Perhaps
interfaced it to MhonArc or another archiver that already provides search?

David Aue
Nirvis Systems