[Mailman-Users] newbie: get no mail after running newlist

kokin kokin at futureit.com.hk
Fri Aug 20 14:13:25 CEST 1999

Thanks, seems close to what you think... but I'm still stuck.

mailman/logs/subscribe (i tried three times):
Aug 20 19:29:36 1999  test3: pending kokin at futureit.com.hk 203.83.84.102
Aug 20 19:30:11 1999  test3: pending kokin at ns2.futureit.com.hk 203.83.84.102
Aug 20 20:15:16 1999  test3: pending kokin at futureit.com.hk 203.83.84.102

mailman/logs/smtp-failures:
Aug 20 20:15:16 1999 TrySMTPDelivery: To kokin at futureit.com.hk:
Aug 20 20:15:16 1999 TrySMTPDelivery: 	 socket.error  / host not
found  (deferred)
Aug 20 20:15:16 1999 TrySMTPDelivery:  Maybe your MTA daemon needs
restarting?

however, i can send outgoing mails manually to kokin at futureit.com.hk
from the mailman server.  So...?

kokin