[Mailman-Users] Weird message from cron

Christian Dysthe cdysthe at oddbird.dyndns.org
Wed Aug 18 02:57:09 CEST 1999

Hi,

mailman works great on my Debian Slink system, but I got this message
from cron today:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/gate_news", line 119, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/cron/gate_news", line 58, in main
    mlist = MailList.MailList(name, lock=0)
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 60, in __init__
    self.Load()
  File "/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 778, in Load
    raise Errors.MMBadListError, ('Failed to unmarshal config info: '
TypeError: __add__ nor __radd__ defined for these operands

I do not gate to news for any of my lists.

Are all these related to one error, and what can I do to correct
whatever seems to be wrong?

TIA

        Regards,
        Christian Dysthe