[Mailman-Users] Virtual Hosts -- can mailman handle them better?

Tomas Fasth tomas at euronetics.se
Mon Aug 16 10:58:51 CEST 1999

Tauren, Harald,

I also have experienced problems with virtual hosting in Mailman. That is, if you try to make it work within a single installation. My solution was to install one instance of Mailman för each virtual domain, each with it's own account (userid). It works and it only takes a few extra meg for each domain. I even wrote a script to automate the configuration and installation which I use each time I need to setup a new domain. It's not perfect but it works. Just my two cents.

Tomas