[Mailman-Users] Fixed problems

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Sat Aug 14 06:35:11 CEST 1999

Those of you who, like me, had cron harfing hairballs continuously might
want to look and see if you have the same problem I did (I finally got
enough time to actually track it down):

in /etc/group, the mailman group didn't have the user mailman. I don't
know how that was missed in the setup for everything (by me, not so much
the software's fault). It should be relatively easy to check for in code
though. :)

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
Indeed, when I design my killer language, the identifiers "foo" and "bar"