[Mailman-Users] unknown mailer error 2

blurr at txraves.org blurr at txraves.org
Fri Aug 13 17:39:36 CEST 1999

yep, i tried that and it found(and fixed) all permissions problems
within the /home/mailman directory but not on the directory itself.

it wasn't until the permissions for this directory changed(not the
files in it) that everything started working again.

maybe a future version of bin/check_perms could check for this.

Jordan Phillips
blurr at txraves.org
http://www.txraves.org/~blurr
http://www.txraves.org

Black holes are where God divided by zero.