[Mailman-Users] Re: unknown mailer error 2

blurr at txraves.org blurr at txraves.org
Thu Aug 12 23:58:20 CEST 1999

another thing i noticed....

whenever i try to pull up http://www.txraves.org/mailman/admin/ops i get the
following error in my apache error log(/usr/local/apache/logs/error_log):

/usr/bin/python: can't open file '/home/mailman/scripts/driver'
[Thu Aug 12 16:50:54 1999] [error] [client 204.176.47.87] Premature end of script headers: /home/mailman/cgi-bin//admin

and apache returns an "Internal Server Error" msg to the browser.

is this related?

Jordan Phillips
blurr at txraves.org
http://www.txraves.org/~blurr
http://www.txraves.org

Black holes are where God divided by zero.