[Mailman-Users] Customizing the archives index page problem

Igor S. Livshits igorl at life.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 5 20:10:26 CEST 1999

Hello,

I am trying this under Mailman 1.0. I wish to modify the way my
$prefix/archives/private/<listname>/index.html file looks. I changed
the $prefix/lists/<listname>/archives.html (manually and via the web
interface), and I deleted the current archives directory and had it
rebuilt with arch.

However, the generated index.html files does not reflect my additions
-- what am I missing? Is it simply not implemented yet (I am reading
the TODO section of HyperArch.py)?

Thanks much, igor