[Mailman-Users] Creating links to archived attachements.

Ben Gertzfield che at debian.org
Wed Aug 4 18:42:43 CEST 1999

    Lee> When viewing archives, any attachements are just included in
    Lee> the body of the message as a MIME attachment.

    Lee> Is any work going on to add an HTML link to the attachement
    Lee> as MHonarc does ?

There hasn't been any work to this effect, no. It wouldn't be
terribly difficult; I actually began learning Python for just
this reason. :)

There is a Python module floating around out there for decoding MIME
messages embedded in mail/news posts. This could be easily interfaced
with pipermail for the needed effect.

--
Brought to you by the letters L and T and the number 17.
"To Perl, or not to Perl, that is the kvetching."