[Mailman-Users] Re: question...

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Mon Aug 2 15:05:28 CEST 1999

Joshua S. Freeman wrote:
> Which script/file should I edit to add something to the bottom of each and
> every mailman processed email that tells folks where to go to begin the
> unsubscription process?  It seems that it's not enough to have the web
> address of the list info page on each message.

I just altered this:

To add a line in the middle so it comes out like this:

> To subscribe, unsubscribe, go nomail or digest, go to:

Which meant I didn't have to touch the weird incantatons
there!  It's in the "regular (non-digest) subscribers" page
of the admin site.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/