[Mailman-Users] deleting archives

Kevin Lee kevin at vulcanind.com
Fri Apr 30 18:44:38 CEST 1999

I have got Mailman running and tested on a Debian GNU/Linux box.  I am
going to put this into production in the next few days on our intranet.
During my testing phase I just used forwarded copies of one of my favorite
digests.  Well now I got 50-60 copies of these digests in my archives, and
it is not exactly appropriate reading material for business use.

I can not find anything in the FAQs or archives that addresses deleting and
restarting the archives.  Any suggestions?

Kevin Lee
Vulcan Industries
(205) 640-2433

mailto:kevin at vulcanind.com