[Mailman-Users] automated subscriptions

Ryan McLean ghent at starshadow.com
Thu Apr 8 16:58:24 CEST 1999

Hello,

  I wanted to know if there was a way to force subscriptions through,
using some sort of admin password.  I have several "adduser" type scripts
that need to add users to various mailing lists as they sign up for
services.  Having the user confirm these subscriptions is
counter-productive, I just want it to add them to the without the user
having any control over it.  Along that line, is there any way to prevent
users from unsubscribing themselves from the list?

  Apologies if these topics have been covered, I went through the
archives, but it took forever, and I didn't see much relent.  The archives
need to be searchable :)

 - Ryan

/*
 * Ryan McLean - Network/System Administrator
 * Starshadow Communications
 * Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Cleveland, Ohio USA
 * http://www.starshadow.com
 */