[Mailman-Users] Is anyone...

Nailgodess at aol.com Nailgodess at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 02:00:34 CEST 1999

The question is really because I now am using MReply and would liek to try
somethig different. clever.net is a host farm :) and that is where I have my
main domain with 5 lists now and 19 other some that would like lists, so
before I got imvolved I wanted to nkow is anyone already set up housekeeping
on clever with mailman :)

Anything in particular I should n=know.. like: forget it-not going to work..
or with some tweaking it will..

Thanks!!

Debbie Doerrlamm
Webmaster BeautyTech