[Mailman-Users] XYZ-owner at other.machine

Greg Stein gstein at lyra.org
Thu Apr 1 10:12:56 CEST 1999

Baranyai Laszlo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> could you tell me, how can I send letters to the correct address instead
> of "somebody-owner at somewhere"? I use mailing lists with "elfiz2.kee.hu"
> and "phd.hu" names [mailman 1.08b]. Members from other servers are not
> available sometimes(?). Members were registrated "bulk" on admin page
> and listinfo page (by themselves). I have no problem with most of them
> only one or two seems to have incorrect options. What can be wrong?

I am sorry, but I cannot understand what problem you are seeing. I think
it is your English translation, so please try to explain your problem
with a little more detail. I will try to use simpler English in my
email.

In the first sentence you ask how to send letters to "the correct
address". What do you mean? Are you sending the letter to an address
that is not working? Can you give an example of an address that you have
tried, but does not work for you?

I do not understand the meaning of "elfiz2.kee.hu" and "phd.hu". How do
those names relate to the problem that you are seeing.

You say that one or two have incorrect options. What is happening with
those addresses?

Regards,
-g

--