[Mailman-Users] changing defaults

John Reekie johnr at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 1 04:27:20 CEST 1999

On a related subject, I need to write a script
that creates a set of mail lists, and then sets
them up with different configuration values. I have
tried calling the 'admin.py' script in Mailman.Cgi
but cannot figure out how to run it. I apologize for
asking such a dumb (I know Python not...) question,
but how do I invoke these and what format would the
arguments be in?

Or is this the wrong way to do this? I would rather
call existing code if I can.

Thanks!

JohnR