[Mailman-Users] archiving and piper

John Viega John at list.org
Fri Oct 9 20:56:16 CEST 1998

Darren,

The version of Mailman in the CVS tree has integrated archiving
support again, finally, thanks to Dragon and Scott.  It'll be in the
next release.  I think that's going to be the easiest path to
archives, to upgrade when that release comes out.

There's a new release around the corner; we need to integrate some
patches from Nagy, and then test it to make sure it works out of the
box to some reasonable degree.  I've got time dedicated to that this
weekend, and during the week next week.  So I'd say there'll be a new
release with archiving in it by the middle of next week, perhaps
earlier.

John