[Mailman-Users] Cron and list not found

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Nov 18 07:05:22 CET 1998

I am getting a mail sent to me at night from cron with a error that it
can't find the list. I know the list is there, if I go to
lists.robotics.net/admin and /listinfo I can see the list and users have
been using it for the last week. So why is cron giving me this error?

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/gate_news", line 45, in ?
    list = MailList.MailList(name, lock=0)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 55, in __init__
    raise Errors.MMUnknownListError, 'list not found: %s' % name
MMUnknownListError: list not found: cleclist
Exception exceptions.AttributeError: '_log_files' in <method
MailList.__del__
of MailList instance at 99590> ignored