[Mailman-Users] only allowing members to post

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Nov 11 07:47:35 CET 1998

I would like to setup mailman to only allow users subscribed to post to
the list. I see mailman has a option to allow users not to post, but I
would like to take it one step further. I don't want people to be able to
send mail to the list unless they are subscribed and allowed to post. This
will keep mail and users who are banned from sending mail to the list.

I am also looking for a way to modify the background color, text and other
options on the CGI pages, is this possible?

><>
Nathan Stratton				Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net	 		nathan at robotics.net
--
"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by
his great strength."                               - Psalm 33:16