[Mailman-Users] Yay! It's working!

Ken Manheimer klm at cnri.reston.va.us
Sat Dec 19 05:48:54 CET 1998

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Jerry Adlersfluegel wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Amanda Shuler wrote:
>
> > GREAT.  :)
> > Thanks for all your help.  :)
> >
> > Now, I have one other (probably dumb question).
> > Is there a built in "search the archives" function?
> > Or do I need to find some other program to do that?
> > Is so, what program should I use?
>
> I was just thinking about that yesterday. I am hoping to have some time to
> try setting up ht://Dig.
>
> http://www.htdig.org
>
> If anyone has done this, please let me (us) know. If there are plans to
> roll something in, also let us know so we can save some of our effort.

(I believe the dragon de monsyne suggested just that - it may have been
on the bobo/zope list where i saw it, but i do have the impression he or
someone is having success with that...

Ken Manheimer		  klm at python.org	    703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives

	# If you appreciate Python, consider joining the PSA! #
		  # <http://www.python.org/psa/>. #