[Mailman-Users] Mailman configuration question

GoBig gobig at email.msn.com
Fri Aug 28 06:02:09 CEST 1998

Hi,
I've just recently setup the mailman list server software and had a
question I couldn't find the answer to.   The question is:

Is there any way to substitute this welcome announcement with one I
modify??  I'd like to send a welcome msg to new users but the one listed
below is far too detailed.  I saw in the list configuration options, the
ability to prepend a message to the "default" one but I'd like to do away
with the "default" text below.  Is this possible?

Thanks,
John Jones
Numbskull Interactive
www.numbskull.com