[Mailman-Users] mailman problem (?)

Greg Stein gstein at svpal.org
Wed Aug 19 02:09:29 CEST 1998

I saw this same issue. At one point, I put the password into the URL (I
forget the argument name) and it worked after that. I could even remove
the URL modification. Apparently, the password screen does not set the
cookie properly, while the URL argument does.

-g

--
Greg Stein (gstein at lyra.org)                     execfile("disclaimer.py")