[Mailman-i18n] German Transalation - some fixes.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Jan 6 17:36:15 EST 2018

On 01/06/2018 01:04 PM, Thomas Hochstein wrote:

> So I registered at Launchpad, installed bzr and pushed my changes to
> the "lp:~thochstein/mailman/german-translation" branch
> <https://code.launchpad.net/~thochstein/mailman/german-translation>
> for review. (I hope I got it right - I use git, mostly, and have tried
> SVN, but this is my first try at bzr.)
>
> I am not quite sure what will be the next step, whether some of the
> other German native speakers here will review the changes and who will
> be able to merge them, but I thought to give it a try. :)

Thank you very much for helping to keep Mailman's German translation in
good shape.

The good news is you're essentially done. The last step is to go to your
branch on launchpad, click the "propose for merging" link, set the
target branch to ~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1, enter a description if
desired and "Propose Merge".

I'll take it from there.