[Mailman-i18n] Polish language template files

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jan 18 12:45:04 EST 2017

On 01/18/2017 05:45 AM, Stefan Plewako wrote:

> Even if this change may not break anything I'm not sure that it solves any problem

It solves the problem of garbled characters in the web UI in
installations that maintain Mailman's character set for Polish as
iso-8859-2 but have web servers that force utf-8 or other non-iso-8859-2
charactersets

> and quite frankly, I don't like seeing changes being made this way…

I don't understand. Can you elaborate on what exactly you don't like and
what you would prefer?