[Mailman-i18n] Swedish translation for GNU Mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 7 11:53:02 EST 2017

On 02/07/2017 08:14 AM, Andreas Pettersson wrote:
> Hi, I like to contribute to the Swedish translation of GNU Mailman. Is
> there any newer translation, GNU Mailman 2.1 was last edited in 2002?

The latest templates are at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files/head:/templates/sv/>
and the message catalog is at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/view/head:/messages/sv/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po>.

Other than a few template updates, little if anything has changed from
the initial contribution.

We welcome your help. If you haven't already seen it,
<https://wiki.list.org/DEV/i18nhowto> gives information about submitting
translations. There is other information at and linked from
<https://wiki.list.org/DEV/Internationalization>.

If you have any questions, please ask on this list.