[Mailman-i18n] Hungarian language template files for Mailman 2.1.23

Mark Dale mark at mailmanlists.net
Sun Nov 13 00:09:09 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

You can disregard the text file edits from the customer. The Diff was
just a change in one of the files replacing the first line with
hard-code. I've reverted it back to the original text file (on our
installation) that was in the 2.1.23 release. The remaining odd
characters that I mentioned were from an "umlaut" that I'd missed in the
HTML files.

So, it looks like the HTML file cleanup that you've done is all that's
needed for the next release.

I've attached my templates/hu/ directory anyway.

Thanks,
Mark