[Mailman-i18n] Hungarian language template files for Mailman 2.1.23

Mark Dale mark at mailmanlists.net
Sat Nov 12 05:06:55 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for updating the HTML files for the next release. I had received
a response from one of the original Language Champions (Vizi Szilard)
saying that they were going to look into it.

Meantime I had also updated the HTML files, and loaded them into one of
our Mailman installations at the request of a customer. The customer (a
Hungarian speaker) has kindly followed up with an editing of the TXT
files, which we have also loaded on our server. I note that it is an
additional improvement with this, and the remaining "question marks"
have been removed.

These text files contain letters with diacritics (non-ascii) and are not
a translation as such, just a clean up of character issues in what is
already there.

To avoid there being too many cooks in the kitchen on this, should I
simply forward these text files to yourself and Vizi Szilard for
inclusion in the next release?

Regards,
Mark

  MailmanLists - hosted discussion lists