[Mailman-i18n] Hungarian language template files for Mailman 2.1.23

Mark Dale mark at mailmanlists.net
Wed Nov 9 06:23:53 EST 2016

Hello,

Re: Hungarian language template files for Mailman 2.1.23

We have a customer using the Hungarian language option for their mailing
lists and they bought it to our attention that the list information web
pages were displaying question marks in place of letters with diacritics.

I've edited the HTML files in "/etc/mailman/templates/hu" by replacing
those characters with html character code. The web pages now display
correctly.

In the TXT files, I've left the letters with diacritics in place, as
they seem to be mostly messages that get sent as text to users. They
look like they are all displaying correctly in recipients' emails.

And finally, the "mailman.po" file that is in the release code files
indicates these files (for Hungarian language templates) were last
updated in 2004.

What is the best way to proceed from here - to get the edits included in
the next release of Mailman (2.1.24?)?

Regards,
Mark Dale

CC'ed to: